1. I had a full day of classes, my busiest day with seven classes.
2. Lunch time was filled with helping 5 3rd grade students with assessments on the computers-they are less experienced with logging in so it took them longer.
3. After lunch had a fellow teacher-librarian come over to fulfill time, to achieve balance within our district. She works at a school with low enrollment.
4. Worked until 5 trying to finish a school project.
5. After school: ate a quick dinner, a leftover veggie burger from yesterday's BBQ with friends.
6. School board vote: went to city hall and voted for new and positive peeps.
7. Quick stop at public library: I had to renew a stack of books and had trouble getting it done on line.
8. 6:30 PTA meeting at school where I am part of several committees and we needed to vote in several new officers.
9. 7:00 religious education meeting at church-I was 25 minutes late but glad to be there. My friend Kathleen took over my husband's job and it was a great start for her position.
10. Grocery store stop: G.G. Birthday week and we needed COOL cupcake liners.
11. Home by 8:30 and We made 30 + chocolate cakes for cheer squad and birthday friends on Friday.
12. 11:00 and I'm still up waiting for last batch to come out of the oven. I'd be feeling pretty good right now (although sleepy) if they were coming out better. I overfilled cups and they are not pretty. Hopefully frosting will help them tomorrow.
And how was your day...?
I did stand at the kitchen counter and eat 1/2 a container of my favorite Ben & Jerry's frozen yogurt raspberry/chocolate chunk.