1. Soup Day by Melissa Iwai. Won this. From the author. Whoop, Whoop. Signed by the author to Groovy Girl. Wonderful gem of collecting ingredients and cooking with mama.
2. Ghost Knight by Cornelia Funke (May 2012) ARC. From Little, Brown and Company. Thanks Zoe. (Inkheart (the book, not the movie) tops my favorite book list.
3. The Extraordinary Education of Nicholas Benedict by Trenton Lee Stewart (April 2012) ARC. From Little, Brown and Company. Thanks also Zoe!
4. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan and The BFG by Roald Dahl both from Paperback Book Swap. I need to give out some higher level chapter books to some students and this was an easy (free) way to collect a few to donate.
5. The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jaime Ford. Purchased from Alibris for February book club, I've already read it but wanted to reread. Library copies were all out. Gee, I wonder who had them all?!
6. Learning by Doing by Richard DuFour. Used purchase from Amazon vendor. Want to read this for school purposes. Probably won't get to really read it until summer.