I do want to honor Lisa's questions with answers so here they are...
Here's the rules:
1 You must post the rules.
2 Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
3 Tag eleven people and link to them on your post.
4 Let them know you’ve tagged them!
Here are Lisa's questions for me (and the 11 others she tagged):
1. Could you eat the same thing for lunch every day? What would it be? Yes, Sushi.
2. How many library books do you have checked out right now? Only two but they are both overdue. 'Nuf said.
3. Do you feel strongly about specific music? or more of a music in general type person? I love music in general but am not a fan of heavy metal or opera. I lean toward Jack Johnson, The Grateful Dead, Taylor Swift, John Prine, The Beatles, and Simon and Garfunkel.
4. What is your favorite brick and morter retail store? I love a store on our eclectic Main St. called Vintage Iron.
5. What is your favorite online store? The Gap
6. What is your favorite moment of heartstopping romantic tension? (Book, movie, music, tv, real life, art, anywhere.) Heart-stopping romantic tension makes me think of Claire and Jaime in Gabaldon's Outlander series.
7. What is the first book you remember reading? Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss over and over to my two younger brothers.
8. Are you creative in any way? How so? Yes, I like to write. I do knit but have yet to really produce items that people will actually wear.
9. Not counting your family, pets, and vital personal documents/pictures, what one thing would you save in a fire? The oval table that sits by my side door. It belonged to my grandmother.
10. What is your favorite type of vacation (museums, beach, cabin, mountains, theme parks)? Hands down; the beach. My second though is the mountains of Colorado.
11. What is the most surprising or unexpected thing you've done in the last 12 months? disagreed with my superintendent. Eek.
Katie L. (who just needs something to smile about after her painful week)
1. What book character is crush-worthy to you?
2. What is your favorite library memory; either public or school?
3. What is your favorite state?
4. What is the best time of day for you?
5. If you could direct a movie of one book-what book would it be?
6. What is your favorite guilty pleasure (massage, expensive haircut, high priced coffee)?
7. What is the worst book to movie adaptation you've ever experienced?
8. Describe your dream vacation.
9. What musical artist or song would play on the soundtrack of your life?
10. What is the one food that brings back blissful childhood memories?
11. What form of exercise do you actually like?
Have fun! Feel free to play along...