Mr. PR with Tarah
|Blooming in March!|
- I've been back at work for three days now and I'm exhausted.
- I'm so close to finishing Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere. Excellent book.
- My next read is Mudbound by Hillary Jordan- for book club.
- I'm trying to figure out how to use pinterest for a 5th grade project. Any ideas?
- I am in the mood to Spring clean and would like a blog makeover. Any ideas?
- I "mastered" Google Music and uploaded a slew of my favorite CD's.
- I reorganized the picture folders on my laptop.
- I shared sweet potato black bean burritos with two friends at work and it was unanimous eating love!
- Through a twitter conversation I enjoyed Beth F's lunch love for same burritos! Made my day!
Spring Break Photo Journal:
Children's Museum (in flight)
dramatic like her father.
Ice skating in the mall
|Teenage Boy walking the dog|
(how nice was it here!)
|Bike Riding in my new flirty grape skort from Athleta (it was on sale).|
I love skirts and this one is versatile. Now I want it in black.
Spring is here and it makes me so very, very happy.
What's making you smile these days?